We try our upmost to cater for everyone at The Burger Joint with freshly cooked, made to order food. As well as having a huge number of vegetarian and vegan selections, we also offer many gluten-free options.
We have spent a lot of time creating and testing vegetarian and vegan recipes for our burgers, salads and sides. We like to think we offer some of the best vegetarian food Bristol has to offer. Non-meat choices and gluten-free options have become more popular so we have created more meals for those customers. Now there’s something for everyone on our menu.
We try to always have gluten-free buns in stock at each site, but it is always worth calling up in advance to check availability.
- The Veggie and Vegan Joint, along with the Mushroom Burger, are not gluten-free.
- The Beetroot and Feta Burger is gluten-free, although not suitable for coeliacs, as we use rolled oats in there and they may contain traces of gluten.
- All meat Burgers are gluten-free.
- Our fryers only cook non meat products, so nothing cooked in them will have had any meat contamination.
- Our Veggie Burgers are fried in the same oil as everything else so even though our fries etc are gluten-free, if you are coeliac they’re not suitable for you as they may contain traces of gluten.
- The Veggie and Vegan Joint contain nuts and are fried in the same oil as everything else, so if you have a serious nut allergy you should avoid all fried food.
- We have detailed allergy booklets in all 3 restaurants so for more information please just ask your server when you visit us.
- The vegan burger is usually deep fried in the same oil as the other veggie burgers and halloumi, which are not vegan. If this is not suitable for you we are able to pan fry the burger. Unfortunately then you are unable to eat any of our fried products either as they are also all cooked in the same oil.