After by far the strangest and most uncertain time in our 11 year history, we are very pleased to finally be able to reopen our doors. We have spent a lot of time working to ensure that we open with the right measures in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers, as this is the most important thing.
We must ask all customers with any Covid symptoms to please stay away from the restaurant, you can order through Deliveroo for home delivery. Also once you are in the restaurant, please stay seated as much as possible. If you need anything, please get the attention of one of our waiting staff and we will get to you as soon as possible.
Below is a list of the measures we have put in place. All these extra measures could mean that service may be a little slower than you’re used to. Please bear with us. We are doing all this to ensure your safety and it will take us a while to get used to the ‘new normal’. Equally, if you see anything which you are unhappy about or makes you feel uncomfortable, please get in contact and discuss this with us. This is all new to us and we are trying our best to adapt.. We will make mistakes but we are willing to listen and learn to ensure we are working in the best way to ensure you have the best and safest experience possible.
- We have removed tables in both restaurants and reduced capacity to allow sufficient distance.
- We will have an automatic hand sanitiser dispenser at the entrance of both restaurants.
- All front of house staff will wear face masks at all times.
- Staff will wash hands thoroughly at least every 15 minutes.
- No cutlery or napkins will be left on tables, they will be brought to you just before your meal.
- No tomato ketchup bottles will be used, you will be offered some in a ramekin with your meal.
- We won’t leave salt & pepper shakers on each table. You can request one if you require and these will be thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- All menus and pencils will be thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- The toilets will be thoroughly cleaned even more frequently than usual
- High contact areas such as door handles, card machines and toilets will be cleaned regularly.
- Tables & chairs will be thoroughly cleaned after each use.
- Any staff with any symptoms will be asked to stay away from work and self isolate.
- We also ask our customers to kindly place any used napkins onto their plate once they have finished their food so our staff don’t have to handle them.
- If you do sneeze or cough when in the restaurant, please use a napkin and dispose of it in the bin we have provided by the bar.
- We must ask customers to not come inside the restaurant unless they need to use the toilet. And when you do come in please ensure you wear a face mask.
- We will ask all customers eating at the restaurant to provide their contact details, in line with the Government guidelines. It is now a legal requirement that ALL customers do this. If you don’t we are unable to serve you.
Thank you for your co-operation. We really appreciate all your custom and support throughout this difficult time for us all.