We try our upmost to cater for everyone at The Burger Joint. As well as having a huge number of vegetarian and vegan selections, we also offer many gluten-free options.
We try to always have gluten-free buns in stock at each site, but it is always worth calling up in advance to check availability.
- The Veggie and Vegan Joint, along with the Mushroom Burger, are not gluten-free.
- The Beetroot and Feta Burger is gluten-free, although not suitable for coeliacs, as we use rolled oats in there and they may contain traces of gluten.
- All meat Burgers are gluten-free.
- Our fryers only cook non meat products, so nothing cooked in them will have had any meat contamination.
- Our Veggie Burgers are fried in the same oil as everything else so even though our fries etc are gluten-free, if you are coeliac they’re not suitable for you as they may contain traces of gluten.
- The Veggie and Vegan Joint contain nuts and are fried in the same oil as everything else, so if you have a serious nut allergy you should avoid all fried food.
- We have detailed allergy booklets in all 3 restaurants so for more information please just ask your server when you visit us.